- 3 Weeks workshop on Amzon FBA
- Attention: Students graduating in session Spring 2021 are required to submit their final clearance certificate and other outstanding documents by Friday, July 30, 2021
- Attention Students (Fee Fall 2021)
- KAMYAB JAWAN PEPSICO ROSHAN KAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
- PhD Programme and Postdoctoral Fellowships offered by the Communications, Signal Processing, and Networking Center (CoSINC), Istanbul Medipol University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2021 KOICA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR MASTER’S DEGREE
Due to Technical error on Microsoft Cloud MS Teams is not working. Technical Teams of HEC and Microsoft are working to resolve the issue ASAP.
- International Competitions from TUBITAK Turkey
Please submit the following documents to the Academics Department at earliest.
1:Migration Certificate (NOC).
2: Result card of HSS (Intermediate).
3: A Levels Equivalence Certificate.
Note. Please verify the followings
1: Your Name , Father's Name, in terms of spelling and sequence as per SSC ( Matric / O Levels ).
2: D.O.B as per SSC ( Matric/ O Levels).
on CUI portal record to avoid any complication at later stage.
- Students graduating in session Fall 2020 are required to submit thier final clearance certificate and other outstanding documents by Friday, January 22, 2021. They may contact their respective departmental coordinators regarding entry at campus to this effect.
Tutorial: How to Use Microsoft Teams.
For FALL 2020 students, MS Teams Account is issued to Undergraducate Students only.
- Announcement of Undergraduate Scholarships for Students of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA Phase II, Website Banner
- Undergraduate programs teaching in Fall 2020 All undergraduate teaching except for the first semester will start from 14th September 2020. All courses will be initially taught online and labs will be conducted physically on campus. Timetable for online teaching and on-campus laboratory sessions will be shared by respective departments.
Orientation Semester Fall 2020
The orientation of newly admitted students is scheduled to be held, department wise from September 18 – 20, 2020 at COMSATS University Islamabad, Islamabad Campus. This time, due to precautionary measures for Covid-19 Pandemic, parents are not invited to attend the orientation session. The schedules of orientation for different departments will be communicated by Monday September 14, 2020 by noon.
Regular online classes for first semester students will start from September 21, 2020.
Graduate programs teaching in Fall 2020
All graduate teaching except for first semester will start from 14th September 2020. All course will be taught physically on campus. Timetable for on campus teaching will be shared by the respective departments.
First semester graduate teaching will start from 21st September 2020.
- Notification: Fee Fall 2020 Extention (Undergraduate)
- Notification: Fee Fall 2020 Extention (Graduate)
- Notification: Revised Undergraduate Calendar
- Notification: Revised Graduate Calendar
- Mobile Application View your marks,notifications,news,events etc.
Issues and Complaints
* Make sure to clear your browser cache for this website to receive portal updates.
In case of any issue or complaint regarding portal please contact your Departmental Coordinator.