- It is advised to all CUI Islamabad Campus Fee Defaulter Students to clear their outstanding fee/dues before terminal examination positively, otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to appear in examination
Student Startup Business Center (SSBC) has extended deadline for registration of Business Ideas/FYP upto 30th May, 2022, so Hurry Up and Don’t be Late! And register your idea at ssbc.comsats.edu.pk for a chance to win seed funding and free incubation facility.
- Kamyab jawan Sports League Talent Hunt weightlifting is being organized at COMSATS University Islamabad Male Gym in the basement of CUI JZ Library from today May 20-21, 2022 requested to show your talent and become the part of HEC ( Islamabad region team) for national and international level university Sports competition
Asalam o alaikum!
HEC has requested all HEI's including COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI) to share the following survey link with the students and encourage them to fill out the same۔
- please click here to complete the survey:
- Announcement of BEEF Scholarship for 2020-21
- Announcement of PEEF Master Level Scholarship 2021-22 (Fall-2021 and Spring-2022 Intakes)
- Important Circular
- 1 DAY TO GO FOR L'OREAL
- Important Notification (Registration of Spring 2022)
- Announcement for Habbah Educational Trust Loan Facility
- Loreal Brand Storm 2022
- Announcement of Workshop on Entrepreneurship
- Announcement of PEEF Undergraduate Scholarship (Fall-2021 Intake)
Terminal Examinations Instructions:-
1. Student without ID Card and Admit Card is not allowed to sit in the examination room.
2. Late comers are not allowed.
3. No written/electronic material/gadgets (any item which can store data in any form) are allowed inside the examination room, this also includes scientific calculators.
4. Digital diaries and Mobile Phones are not allowed inside the examination room. The students are advised NOT to bring them to the university during examination and in case of any damage to confiscated mobile, CUI administration will not be responsible.
5. Books/Bags/written material etc will be kept outside the examination rooms.
6. In case of loss of Admit card Rs.500/- will be charged against duplicate admit card fee.
7. Student is not allowed to leave the examination hall before one hour has elapsed, any one leaving the examination hall for any reason shall not be allowed to re-enter.
8. Students with shortage of attendance are not allowed to appear in the Examination of respective paper.
9. Use of Unfairmeans / any mal practice in examination is not allowed. Violation will lead to rustication from the Institute.
10. No eatable allowed inside exam hall.
11. Please adhere the COVID-19 control SOPs.
- -- Students graduating in session Fall 2021 are required to submit their final clearance certificate and other outstanding documents through respective Heads of Department by Jan 26, 2022. Final transcript and degree shall not be processed for the student who fails to submit the clearance within said date.
- Ehsaas UG Scholarship Project Phase III has been extended till December 31, 2021
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Phase-III, is now open for Spring-2021 Intake. Deadline to apply remains the same 3oth November 2021.
- PhD Scholarship
- DIRECT ADMISSION AND SCHOLARSHIPS UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES 2022-23(CONSULATE GENERAL OF PAKISTAN HONG KONG)
Free Eye camp AL SHIFA EYE TRUST at COMSATS University
It is apprised for the information of all concerned that a comprehensive Free Eye camp has been arranged by Medical Centre in collaboration with AL SHIFA EYE TRUST at COMSATS University Islamabad. Details are as under:-
Dates:- 8th and 9th November 2021 (Monday & Tuesday)
Time:- 9.30 am to 3.30 pm (each day)
Venue:- Basement -Junaid Zaidi Library (each day)
Faculty members are also requested to kindly encourage the students to avail the facility
Incharge Medical Centre
CUI, Islamabad Campus
- USAID-funded Merit and Needs-based Scholarship Program
- Announcement of USAID Merit and Needs- based Scholarship program
- Announcement of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Phase-III
- Announcement of Al-Falah Scholarship Scheme
- Tabeer Scholarship Program Punjab 2021 (Phase-II)
- UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR THE STUDENTS OF GILGIT-BALTISTAN (GB)
The Digital Learning & Skills Enrichment Initiative (DLSEI) program is introduced by the Higher Education Commission to enhance online learning and skills development among passionate students. The relevant information is given in the file. The last date to apply for Registration is the 6th October 2021. Thanks
- Announcement of USAID Merit and Needs- based Scholarship program For MS program Students
- *Information dissemination among CUI Students* National Idea Bank Pakistan-Launch Event 27 Sept, 2021
- Announcement of USAID Graduate Scholarship.
The classes of Fall2021 semester will commence w.e.f Monday, September 13,2021. The teaching mode in first week will be online. You are advised to get yourself fully vaccinated before commencement of physical classes. Any student without vaccination Certificate will not be allowed to sit in the class. Get vaccinated, stay safe and keep others safe as well.
- Master in Computer Science Scholarship for international Student 2021 Nusa Putra University-Indonesia
- Scotland Pakistan Scholarship Scheme for Young Women and Girls 2021-22
- Announcement of USAID Graduate Scholarship
- 3 Weeks workshop on Amzon FBA
- Attention: Students graduating in session Spring 2021 are required to submit their final clearance certificate and other outstanding documents by Friday, July 30, 2021
- Attention Students (Fee Fall 2021)
- KAMYAB JAWAN PEPSICO ROSHAN KAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
- PhD Programme and Postdoctoral Fellowships offered by the Communications, Signal Processing, and Networking Center (CoSINC), Istanbul Medipol University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2021 KOICA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR MASTER’S DEGREE
Due to Technical error on Microsoft Cloud MS Teams is not working. Technical Teams of HEC and Microsoft are working to resolve the issue ASAP.
- International Competitions from TUBITAK Turkey
Please submit the following documents to the Academics Department at earliest.
1:Migration Certificate (NOC).
2: Result card of HSS (Intermediate).
3: A Levels Equivalence Certificate.
Note. Please verify the followings
1: Your Name , Father's Name, in terms of spelling and sequence as per SSC ( Matric / O Levels ).
2: D.O.B as per SSC ( Matric/ O Levels).
on CUI portal record to avoid any complication at later stage.
- Students graduating in session Fall 2020 are required to submit thier final clearance certificate and other outstanding documents by Friday, January 22, 2021. They may contact their respective departmental coordinators regarding entry at campus to this effect.
Tutorial: How to Use Microsoft Teams.
For FALL 2020 students, MS Teams Account is issued to Undergraducate Students only.
- Announcement of Undergraduate Scholarships for Students of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA Phase II, Website Banner
- Undergraduate programs teaching in Fall 2020 All undergraduate teaching except for the first semester will start from 14th September 2020. All courses will be initially taught online and labs will be conducted physically on campus. Timetable for online teaching and on-campus laboratory sessions will be shared by respective departments.
Orientation Semester Fall 2020
The orientation of newly admitted students is scheduled to be held, department wise from September 18 – 20, 2020 at COMSATS University Islamabad, Islamabad Campus. This time, due to precautionary measures for Covid-19 Pandemic, parents are not invited to attend the orientation session. The schedules of orientation for different departments will be communicated by Monday September 14, 2020 by noon.
Regular online classes for first semester students will start from September 21, 2020.
Graduate programs teaching in Fall 2020
All graduate teaching except for first semester will start from 14th September 2020. All course will be taught physically on campus. Timetable for on campus teaching will be shared by the respective departments.
First semester graduate teaching will start from 21st September 2020.
- Notification: Fee Fall 2020 Extention (Undergraduate)
- Notification: Fee Fall 2020 Extention (Graduate)
- Notification: Revised Undergraduate Calendar
- Notification: Revised Graduate Calendar
- Mobile Application View your marks,notifications,news,events etc.
Issues and Complaints
* Make sure to clear your browser cache for this website to receive portal updates.
In case of any issue or complaint regarding portal please contact your Departmental Coordinator.