- Scotland Pakistan Scholarship Scheme for Young Women and Girls 2022-23 are now open
- Implementation Status: Streamlining Correct Use of Pakistan Political Map-MoFEPT
- Request to Participate in 2022 ICIT 2022-NUCES
- Hansen Summer Institute 2023 in USA (Fully Funded) Due Date: January 15, 2023
- Application now open for UPG Sustainability Leadership Class of 2023 - Fully Funded (Due Date: 31 December 2022))
- 1st International Academic conference on the Sustainable Development Goals 5-7 October 2022
- Gender and Climate Awards - Promoting the inclusion and leadership of women in climate action (Due Date:: November 1st, 2022)
- Invitation to 5th International Conference on Innovation and Technopreneurship (ICIT 2022) on 22nd and 23rd September 2022
- Online Symposium on Post Pandemic Career Outlook
- Online International Training Programme on "Modern Concepts in Plant Diseases & Pest Management for Enhancing Quality and Productivity", at the School of Agricultural Sciences, University of Zambia (UNZA), Zambia ,11-14 October 2022
- DEVELOPMENT OF APO-CERTIFIED PRODUCTIVITY SPECIALIST BY MALYSIA AND APO JAPAN, INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (FACE TO FACE).
- Huawei Seeds for the Future Programme 2022
On behalf of the Head and Faculty of Architecture Department, we extend our heart felt congratulations to you.
This is to apprise you that Orientation for Fall 2022 is scheduled to be held on Sunday, September 11th, 2022 at the Department of Architecture, COMSATS University Islamabad, Islamabad Campus.
Details of program are given below:
Venue: Academic Block II- 3rd Floor, Room -321, Department of Architecture
Timings: 09:30am to 1:30 pm
Please attend the Orientation at the time mentioned above.
- Call For Participation: The 1st edition of the Award "My Thesis in 1000 words". (For PhD Students Only)
METI Government of Japan Internship 2022 (Due Date: 30th September 2022)
FOREIGN NATIONALS | METI Government of JAPAN Japan Internship Program
In line with the CUI Islamabad campus transport operations, registration schedule of continuing students of undergraduate programs for Semester FALL-2022 to avail university transport facility is finalized as under:
Commencement of Transport Registration: 01-09-2022
Closing Date of Transport Registration: 06-09-2022
Closing Date of Transport Fee Submission: 09-09-2022
Deadline of Late Fee with Fine Rs.2,000/-: 16-09-2022
- INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON EFFICIENT FOOD STORAGE TECHNOLOGIES AND MANAGEMENT PRACTICES BY INDIA AND APO JAPAN, INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (DIGITAL MULTI COUNTRY COURSE)
- Webinar on 'Industry 4.0 driven Climate-Smart Agriculture: Challenges and Opportunities for Developing Countries', Wednesday, August 24, 2022
China Satellite Navigation office with other organizations are organising the International Training Workshop on Beidou Technologies and its applications in the Belt and Road Counties and Regions (19-20 September 2022 in this regard the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA), facilitates and informs to all suitable nominees submit their applications directly to on the given email (email@example.com) with attached all required documents.
2. It is requested to upload information (along with attachments) on the CUI website, news, blogs, scholarships page, etc. and upload it on the portal of all graduate & undergraduate students of CUI and also Circulate it to the employees of CUI, please.
Asia Foundation Development Fellows Program for the year 2023, in this regard the International Office, CUI facilitates this program to the COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI). The applications for the 2023 Asia Foundation Development Fellows: “Emerging Leadership for Asia’s Future program are now open to provide highly qualified, young professionals from Asia with an unparalleled opportunity to strengthen their leadership skills and gain in-depth knowledge of Asia’s critical development challenges”.
Asia Foundation Development Fellows must:
- Have a demonstrable record of experience and accomplishment related to The Asia Foundation’s fields of expertise: governance and law, economic development, women’s empowerment and gender equality, environment, and regional cooperation;
- Be thoughtful, committed, respected and inspirational leaders within their professional fields and within their larger community;
- Be under 40 years of age by January 1, 2023;
- Be conversant in English (TOEFL exam results are not required);
- Be available and able to participate in all program components on the program dates specified; and
- Be resident nationals or citizens of the following countries and region where The Asia Foundation has programs: Afghanistan; Bangladesh; Bhutan; Cambodia; China; India; Indonesia; Japan; Korea; Laos; Malaysia; Mongolia; Myanmar; Nepal; Pacific Islands; Pakistan; Philippines; Singapore; Sri Lanka; Thailand; Timor-Leste; and, Vietnam.
For more information, visit https://asiafoundation.org/what-we
- NBP Loan Scheme for the Session 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 (Date Extended).
- Scholarship Offer by Fatmeed Scholarship Program 2022-2023 and Student Loan Scheme Offer by National Bank of Pakistan for the year 2020-21 & 2021-22
- The students who are expected to complete their degree requirements in the current semester i.e. Spring 2022 are directed to submit clearance form by July 22, 2022, so that their degree and transcript may be processed.
Student Startup Business Center (SSBC) has extended deadline for registration of Business Ideas/FYP upto 30th May, 2022, so Hurry Up and Don’t be Late! And register your idea at ssbc.comsats.edu.pk for a chance to win seed funding and free incubation facility.
- Kamyab jawan Sports League Talent Hunt weightlifting is being organized at COMSATS University Islamabad Male Gym in the basement of CUI JZ Library from today May 20-21, 2022 requested to show your talent and become the part of HEC ( Islamabad region team) for national and international level university Sports competition
- Announcement of BEEF Scholarship for 2020-21
- Announcement of PEEF Master Level Scholarship 2021-22 (Fall-2021 and Spring-2022 Intakes)
- Important Circular
- 1 DAY TO GO FOR L'OREAL
- Important Notification (Registration of Spring 2022)
- Announcement for Habbah Educational Trust Loan Facility
- Loreal Brand Storm 2022
- Announcement of Workshop on Entrepreneurship
- Announcement of PEEF Undergraduate Scholarship (Fall-2021 Intake)
Terminal Examinations Instructions:-
1. Student without ID Card and Admit Card is not allowed to sit in the examination room.
2. Late comers are not allowed.
3. No written/electronic material/gadgets (any item which can store data in any form) are allowed inside the examination room, this also includes scientific calculators.
4. Digital diaries and Mobile Phones are not allowed inside the examination room. The students are advised NOT to bring them to the university during examination and in case of any damage to confiscated mobile, CUI administration will not be responsible.
5. Books/Bags/written material etc will be kept outside the examination rooms.
6. In case of loss of Admit card Rs.500/- will be charged against duplicate admit card fee.
7. Student is not allowed to leave the examination hall before one hour has elapsed, any one leaving the examination hall for any reason shall not be allowed to re-enter.
8. Students with shortage of attendance are not allowed to appear in the Examination of respective paper.
9. Use of Unfairmeans / any mal practice in examination is not allowed. Violation will lead to rustication from the Institute.
10. No eatable allowed inside exam hall.
11. Please adhere the COVID-19 control SOPs.
- -- Students graduating in session Fall 2021 are required to submit their final clearance certificate and other outstanding documents through respective Heads of Department by Jan 26, 2022. Final transcript and degree shall not be processed for the student who fails to submit the clearance within said date.
- Ehsaas UG Scholarship Project Phase III has been extended till December 31, 2021
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Phase-III, is now open for Spring-2021 Intake. Deadline to apply remains the same 3oth November 2021.
- PhD Scholarship
- DIRECT ADMISSION AND SCHOLARSHIPS UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES 2022-23(CONSULATE GENERAL OF PAKISTAN HONG KONG)
Free Eye camp AL SHIFA EYE TRUST at COMSATS University
It is apprised for the information of all concerned that a comprehensive Free Eye camp has been arranged by Medical Centre in collaboration with AL SHIFA EYE TRUST at COMSATS University Islamabad. Details are as under:-
Dates:- 8th and 9th November 2021 (Monday & Tuesday)
Time:- 9.30 am to 3.30 pm (each day)
Venue:- Basement -Junaid Zaidi Library (each day)
Faculty members are also requested to kindly encourage the students to avail the facility
Incharge Medical Centre
CUI, Islamabad Campus
- USAID-funded Merit and Needs-based Scholarship Program
- Announcement of USAID Merit and Needs- based Scholarship program
- Announcement of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Phase-III
- Announcement of Al-Falah Scholarship Scheme
- Tabeer Scholarship Program Punjab 2021 (Phase-II)
- UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR THE STUDENTS OF GILGIT-BALTISTAN (GB)
The Digital Learning & Skills Enrichment Initiative (DLSEI) program is introduced by the Higher Education Commission to enhance online learning and skills development among passionate students. The relevant information is given in the file. The last date to apply for Registration is the 6th October 2021. Thanks
- Announcement of USAID Merit and Needs- based Scholarship program For MS program Students
- *Information dissemination among CUI Students* National Idea Bank Pakistan-Launch Event 27 Sept, 2021
- Announcement of USAID Graduate Scholarship.
The classes of Fall2021 semester will commence w.e.f Monday, September 13,2021. The teaching mode in first week will be online. You are advised to get yourself fully vaccinated before commencement of physical classes. Any student without vaccination Certificate will not be allowed to sit in the class. Get vaccinated, stay safe and keep others safe as well.
- Master in Computer Science Scholarship for international Student 2021 Nusa Putra University-Indonesia
- Scotland Pakistan Scholarship Scheme for Young Women and Girls 2021-22
- Announcement of USAID Graduate Scholarship
- 3 Weeks workshop on Amzon FBA
- Attention: Students graduating in session Spring 2021 are required to submit their final clearance certificate and other outstanding documents by Friday, July 30, 2021
- Attention Students (Fee Fall 2021)
- KAMYAB JAWAN PEPSICO ROSHAN KAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
- PhD Programme and Postdoctoral Fellowships offered by the Communications, Signal Processing, and Networking Center (CoSINC), Istanbul Medipol University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2021 KOICA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR MASTER’S DEGREE
Due to Technical error on Microsoft Cloud MS Teams is not working. Technical Teams of HEC and Microsoft are working to resolve the issue ASAP.
- International Competitions from TUBITAK Turkey
Please submit the following documents to the Academics Department at earliest.
1:Migration Certificate (NOC).
2: Result card of HSS (Intermediate).
3: A Levels Equivalence Certificate.
Note. Please verify the followings
1: Your Name , Father's Name, in terms of spelling and sequence as per SSC ( Matric / O Levels ).
2: D.O.B as per SSC ( Matric/ O Levels).
on CUI portal record to avoid any complication at later stage.
- Students graduating in session Fall 2020 are required to submit thier final clearance certificate and other outstanding documents by Friday, January 22, 2021. They may contact their respective departmental coordinators regarding entry at campus to this effect.
Tutorial: How to Use Microsoft Teams.
For FALL 2020 students, MS Teams Account is issued to Undergraducate Students only.
- Announcement of Undergraduate Scholarships for Students of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA Phase II, Website Banner
- Undergraduate programs teaching in Fall 2020 All undergraduate teaching except for the first semester will start from 14th September 2020. All courses will be initially taught online and labs will be conducted physically on campus. Timetable for online teaching and on-campus laboratory sessions will be shared by respective departments.
Orientation Semester Fall 2020
The orientation of newly admitted students is scheduled to be held, department wise from September 18 – 20, 2020 at COMSATS University Islamabad, Islamabad Campus. This time, due to precautionary measures for Covid-19 Pandemic, parents are not invited to attend the orientation session. The schedules of orientation for different departments will be communicated by Monday September 14, 2020 by noon.
Regular online classes for first semester students will start from September 21, 2020.
Graduate programs teaching in Fall 2020
All graduate teaching except for first semester will start from 14th September 2020. All course will be taught physically on campus. Timetable for on campus teaching will be shared by the respective departments.
First semester graduate teaching will start from 21st September 2020.
- Notification: Fee Fall 2020 Extention (Undergraduate)
- Notification: Fee Fall 2020 Extention (Graduate)
- Notification: Revised Undergraduate Calendar
- Notification: Revised Graduate Calendar
- Mobile Application View your marks,notifications,news,events etc.
Issues and Complaints
* Make sure to clear your browser cache for this website to receive portal updates.
In case of any issue or complaint regarding portal please contact your Departmental Coordinator.